Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I have so much to write! But, I'm playing cripple this week, and sitting at the computer is not in the cards. The Cowfeathers Blog faithful will recall me having neck problems last year, featuring a little art rendition of me without arms, and a few months later a fab stetch of how I carry grain up the hill to the barn like Esther.
This time it is my lumbar spine, whilst cleaning the trailer after my weekend horse adventures I(never know quite how to put this) did something "special".
Time's up, too long in sitting postion....

1 comment:

  1. Cate,

    I've been "there" a few times, and I can only nod my head in sympathy. So sorry. It's as if, had you only moved .5 mm less in whatever angle that was, if only you had moved .5 mm MORE in whatever angle that was...

    Bed rest! Those despised words...

    ~ Tricia

    ReplyDelete