Thursday, January 26, 2017

Back on the FARM.

Well, for a few months, the Cowfeathers Farm Blog has been "offline", as my computer decided to be non-compliant. With anything. Maybe the Russians don't like Farm blogs?
But,  Huz came through with a new, tidy little laptop to get me started again. My birthday present (ahem-friends know my birthday is in July, but...) has arrived!
So, tonight, I sit as the wind and the winter come back to roost- the winter has been unseasonably warm, wet and muddy, but is getting back to the game tonight- and think of how to surmise the past 4 months.
Forget it! Let's just go from here.
But wait! I didn't share Berlin!
I stopped at Polish up-rising in orange. But didn't share Berlin and Potsdam. These were two names I was familiar with, of course Berlin had a wall, and a Communist murdering government for 40 years,
and Potsdam sounds like a Dutch city. But it took a trip there to get a grip.
So, tomorrow, as the wind blows and the ice hits, I shall endeavor to share. Also, I will have slept off the awesome Pear Elderflower Martini bestowed on me by Huz. Sir Mix-a-lot.
Welcome back to the Farm!



No comments:

Post a Comment