Thursday, July 6, 2017

Pony Club Camp '17- pics of a perfect pair!

We are now home from a fantastic week of learning and fun with friends in our excellent Pony Club, Hunter's Run.
I had enough time to sit down for lunch today, so that means some time to look at photos! I picked out a few to share with you all, because I enjoyed them.
Here follows my "big on photos, small on words" blog. Much preferred, I'm sure for some.



  
Handsome pair.




The boys are refining their working trot and lengthened trot. 




 I love this one, Youngest is really "getting" the leg yields!




Photo selected purely because of the long flowy mane. Happy....just happy. 



  All 4 feet in the air! The extended canter comes alive.



 Top notch instructor (and rider!) Mimi Combs giving a critique for his "fixit" dressage ride.






A biggest to smallest selection of some of my favorite kids in the world! Preparing to play a (somewhat violent) game. 






Game involves pine boughs, balloons, and a lot of "HI-YAH!!"




Youngest and his team were victorious, with Youngest being last remaining player- but their "homage" of whacking him with pine boughs of victory may have gone unappreciated. 


Now, a few photos in flight...


The boys enter the grid, nice balance!




Different photo, I swear! But they look just as tidy, if maybe a bit early on the spot. But Youngest is learning his distances and how to wait, and they are getting pretty handy over fences.



I didn't get many photos on cross country. No worries, they had good fun anyway. Both love it!

The End- you're welcome Friends of Photos.....






No comments:

Post a Comment