Monday, September 28, 2015

Family Photo Project- September 2015

My family are good sports. Or, maybe they, too, treasure the idea of the chronicle of our little tribe. Whichever it may be, as we pull into the drive after church, they have been put on notice that today is the day for the FPP. Youngest says "I'll get the tripod." Eldest finds the camera. And, then, they put up with me arranging the spacing, and we laugh, and get a bit silly, and somewhere in the 60 or so shots by my trusty Canon, there is a keeper or two.
September, month #9, rounding the bend on the last quarter of the FPP 2015; a chronicle of how many times I've had to buy Youngest longer pants. We went shopping directly after our photo session. They don't seem to make pants in a 28x32....

For September, I chose an action shot...

 But this is the action shot Huz was happiest about...

He spent about 16 photos thinking about where to hold the apple, and forgetting to look pleasant for the photo. Ex:
 or...


 Of course, I don't know this until I upload all the photos on the computer and have a look. This is why taking  A LOT of shots is imperative. And loving that man, also crucial.

And, for our fun and silly FPP September?  An all out run in the backyard.

1 comment: