Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Monday

So, can I get away with a "wordless Monday", when what I would like to do is settle down and tell you about the joy of  Christmas week? Very little doubt about having a White Christmas this year. What is in doubt, grave doubt, at this point is the creation of the other 52 kinds of Christmas cookies that are a "tradition"(according to Eldest). Also at major risk is having a remotely tidy- let alone clean house for the Christmas Musicale. Christmas Eve bran mashes for the horses are looking shaky at this point.
 Not at risk are the following- gifts. Everybody has at least one. (I bought myself something and wrapped it, just to be sure.)
Trees- up and decorated.
 Frozen pipes. Thanks to Shawn, that is one thing off my "to do" list.
 Riding with the jingle bells and sleigh bells. Tried this yesterday, for the first time with the big guy. He was rather suspicious of the jingle bells- they made him snort and prance a bit, but the sleighbells were not nearly as alarming. Consequently, I gave the jingle bells to Kendra to ride with on Peaches. Am I a good friend? Hmm.
So, with much to do in my last two days before the family is home for the holiday, I will appease myself with a few pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment