Saturday, April 16, 2011

AAAACHHHHH!- A Furball!

Furball: A alternate name for hairball, a large conglomeration of hair in the digestive tract.
Furball: A large dogfight between fighter aircraft.
Furball: A videogame released for the Commodore Amiga.
Furball: A term of endearment for a kitten.
Furball: A reason for Huz and I to get dolled up and raise money for the United Pet Fund.

It was a "Vegas Night", and Huz was dealing Blackjack. I sat at his table and bet no less than $200 on each hand, finishing off with more than I started with. I'm a high-roller. No doubt. Except that the chips were free....and I can be a high-roller with fake money.

1 comment:

  1. My husband was in a play that sort of did the same thing. I did real well, until I started to bet with the higher chips. Now I know why, I don't gamble, except for fun when I know I won't really be loosing real money.

    Hope you had fun, and you guy's look smoking.

    ReplyDelete