Thursday, March 3, 2011

Ask Again Later...

Love  ...Spring....Stink is in the air! I guess my pet skunk didn't appreciate riding in the back of a pick up truck, for he/she ( I did not investigate) expressed displeasure during the ride. My apologies to Mike Faler of Critter Control for the miasma of funk surrounding his truck for the next few weeks. And, as just repayment for misfortunes dealt- who fired the first shot? The trap is similarly attired. Now, here is what I do not know. Will skunks avoid marshmallows in a box quite tainted by the graffitti of another? Will I suffer the stank of that device (currently outside the barn, as it is not to be borne within) and not catch another skunk? Assuming the all clear, then subject Youngest's new Khaki Campbell Ducks to a possible skunk in wait? Cue the following beheading, neck chewing and days spent nursing dying ducks in my mudroom. Get the Magic 8 Ball. Shakyshakyshaky...... "signs point to yes".

No comments:

Post a Comment