Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Yiqian? Ganbei!

Translated: "1000? Cheers!"
We can say my foreign language is very limited. Very. But I figure I've got about thirty people that are interested enough to read this blog! If you subtract my family members from that number you have about 6. 6 people, not related to me! Wow!
Now, back to the Foreign part, my farm life is about to get interesting- and not very farmlike. In a few weeks I get on a feiji, for a laihui yi lu ping an! (plane for a round trip safe and peaceful journey). I'm going to keep where we're going a secret for now. Keep you guessing.
In any case we are going there because my huz knows stuff they want to know too, and so he is going to teach them that stuff. The real mystery here is why I am going. See, I do not know stuff. Wo bu dong Zhongwen,( I do not understand your language) either. I am not good at altitude. So.... I guess I'm going for the tou teng, (headache) the chance to be a se bai de jou ren (blonde giant) and the Yi lu ping an! I will perhaps be able to share my adventures in this blog, but, where we are going might be a communist state, where you get sentenced to hard labor or execution for using words like "bo ke"...or it might be Norway. You'll have to stay tuned and keep reading to find out.....

No comments:

Post a Comment